realme launched realme 2 Pro in India back in 2018 running Android Oreo based ColorOS. realme 2 Pro received Android 9 based Color OS 6 update last year. realme had already started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 for realme 2 Pro in june. Now, realme has started rolling out new update with latest August Android Security patch for realme 2 Pro. The update comes as build RMX1801_11_F.10 and weighs 390MBs in size.
realme has introduced a new deep clean feature which lets users clean unnncessary files on their devices. The update fixes the black screen issue when using the camera. It also fixes the touch screen issue. Along with all this the update brings various bug fixes and improved system stability. realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 2 Pro August 2020 RMX1801_11_F.10 update changelogs,
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added OTG Switch toggles of notification panel
● Optimized the logic of flight mode, which will not affect the Bluetooth status after opening
● Added the feature of long press the icon to uninstall the app in the drawer mode
● Added the deep cleanup feature
● Optimized the default display of battery percentage
● Added the feature of long press to copy IMEI
● Optimized the EIS video anti-shake performance
● Fixed the touch screen issue
● Fixed the probabilistic black screen issue when using the camera
● Fixed the probabilistic black screen issue during standby
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that flashlight cannot be used