realme launched realme 2 Pro in India back in 2018 running Android Oreo based ColorOS. realme 2 Pro received Android 9 based Color OS 6 update last year. realme had already started rolling out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 for realme 2 Pro in june. Now, realme has started rolling out new update with latest October Android Security patch for realme 2 Pro. The update comes as build RMX1801_11_F.12 and weighs 390MBs in size.
The update brings various improvements under realme Lab. The new Improvements include new Smooth Scrolling, Super Nightime feature and much more. It also adds new toggles for OTG switch and Focus mode. Other improvements include camera optimizations, new deep clean feature and more. Along with all this, the update brings various bug fixes and system improvements. realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 2 Pro August 2020 RMX1801_11_F.12 update changelogs,
● Updated Android security patch: September/October, 2020
● Added Focus mode shortcut
● Added Smooth scrolling
● Added Super nighttime standby
● Added Soloop
● Optimized the default settings of the brightness lock
● Added schedule time feature for Eye comfort
● Added settings for default audio input devices
● Added toggle for physical button screenshot in screenshot settings
● Added toggle for display keyboard when entering app drawer
● Optimized the customized resolution and bitrate settings of Screen recording