One of the pros of Android is customization and modifications to the software. Taking advantage of this, a developer brought MIUI 12 port, the latest version of the software for Xiaomi phones, and released for realme 3 Pro. The MIUI 12 Port uses MIUI EU as a base which is a debloated version of the Chinese MIUI with Google apps.
To Flash this, you will need to have your bootloader unlocked and have TWRP flashed and have the MIUI ported zip downloaded. By heading to the project & files tab and downloading from the links provided. The build comes with Google Apps inbuilt.
- realme 3 Pro with C.05 or a newer version of realme UI 1.0
- Flash the MIUI zip in TWRP
- You can flash the Magisk if you want to gain root access
- Format Data
- Reboot to system
- Flash InsigniuX Kernel for better performance (recommended by the developer)
realme 3 Pro MIUI 12 port changelog,
● August Security Patch
● High-Res Sound in Speaker/BT
● OP Cam Included
● Inbuilt Game Turbo Fixed
● Removed all old MIUI CN Applications
● Control Centre Lag Fixed
● UPI fix: Give all SMS permission to banking apps manually
● ADB Install via USB not working
● Chrome Fix: Clear Data/Uninstall Update of Playstore
This ROM gives the user a choice to try out different Android skins right on their Phone. To learn more about features in MIUI 12, click here. You can keep an eye on such interesting news for your realme devices with our dedicated Custom ROM section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
Credits to Shravan for developing MIUI EU ROM and mauronofrio for developing TWRP for the device.
Disclaimer: realme Central will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your realme 3 Pro.