With advancements and the developments in treble and GSI’s, it has enabled developers to bring different skins to their devices and cross port between closed source software. Utilizing this, a developer has ported the much-hyped Android skin of Oneplus – Oxygen OS to realme 3 Pro. realme 3 Pro OxygenOS 10 port is based on Android 10 and is ported from OnePlus 6 and is a must-try in case you ever wanted to try Oxygen OS on your realme device.
The port is based on OxygenOS 10.3.5 from Oneplus 6. To Flash this, you will need to have realme 3 Pro with unlocked bootloader and have TWRP installed on your device. Also, download the OxygenOS ported zip. By heading to the project & files tab and downloading the file named – uc-20200802182611 and downloading from the link which it redirects to. The build comes with Google Apps inbuilt.
- Use latest TWRP or Orangefox or Pitch Black
- Flash op6_10.3.5_RMX1851 zip from here
- Format data and reboot
To learn more about features in OxygenOS, click here. You can keep an eye on such interesting news for your realme devices with our dedicated Custom ROM section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
Credits to zaxceed for porting OxygenOS ROM and respective developers for compiling recoveries.
Disclaimer: realme Central will not be responsible for any data loss or damage to your realme 3 Pro.
realme 3 Pro OxygenOS 10 port changelogs,
● Optimized RAM management
● Newly adapted OnePlus buds, easier to take advantage of wireless connection
● Fixed the crash issue when browsing on Chrome
● Fixed the black screen issue when opening logkit
● Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
● Updated Android security patch to 2020.07
● Updated GMS package to 2020.05
● Do not turn on 3 finger swipe gestures for screenshot when you play games
● Only Magisk 20.3 works, flashing Magisk 20.4 will cause bootloop
● If the phone is in switch off mode or charging, while switched off, Press vol up + power button to turn on
● Use any sound tile app for changing ringer modes (like QS-Tiles App)
● After using any OTG device, restart your device to avoid any bugs
● Lift to wake is bugged