realme launched the realme 5 Pro smartphone in India running ColorOS 6.0 realme edition on top of Android 9.0 (Pie). realme 5 Pro received Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update in back in February. Now, realme has started rolling out a new update for realme 5 Pro bringing April Android security patch to the device. realme 5 Pro April 2020 update comes as build RMX1971_11_C.03, and weighs 340 MBs in size.
realme 5 Pro C.03 update brings optimized audio effects for 3rd party apps along with fix for other bugs. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
realme 5 Pro April 2020 RMX1971_11_C.03 update changelogs,
● Android security patch: April, 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature(India)
Known Issue Fixed
● Optimized audio effects for third party apps.
● Added arrow to the right of the list of recent location information requests in dark mode.
● Fixed the issue that the prompt tone appears every time when the client plays music.
● Fixed the issue that the alarm is automatically turned off after being cleared by the background task