realme launched realme 5 Pro smartphone in India running ColorOS 6.0 realme edition on top of Android 9.0 (Pie). realme 5 Pro received Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update in back in February. In April, realme rolled out C.03 update with optimised audio effects, Docvault ID and more. Today, realme has started rolling out new update for realme 5 Pro with build RMX1971EX_11.C.04. realme 5 Pro June 2020 update weighs 459 MBs in size and brings June Android security patch to the device.
realme 5 Pro C.04 update adds realme PaySa and realme Link as a system app. The update brings new charging animation and also optimises the transparency of back gesture and icon size of screen recording app. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 5 Pro June 2020 RMX1971_11_C.04 update changelogs,
● Updated Andriod security patch (2020#6)
● Added realme PaySa (India)
● Added realme Link
● Added charging animation on the lock screen
● Added charging decimal display on the lock screen while charging
● Modified default state of power saving mode auto-off switch
● Modified default state of screen brightness reduction switch in power saving mode
● Optimized transparency of the slide back gesture style
● Optimized screen recording icon size also