realme launched realme 5s in India last year running Android 9.0 based ColorOS 6.1. realme 5s received Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update a couple of weeks ago. Today, realme has started rolling out a new update for realme 5s with the June Android security patch. realme 5s June 2020 update comes as build RMX1925EX_11_C.49 and weighs just 238 MBs in size.
realme 5s C.49 update is aimed at fixing the bugs which users faced after the very first realme UI 1.0 build, this includes the optimization of the detention issue of Bluetooth earphones in PUBG. The bug fixing includes the fix of lots of camera bugs like- reddish rear camera, panorama mode, etc. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 5s June 2020 RMX1925EX_11_C.49 update changelogs,
● Updated Android security patch June 2020
● Optimized the speed of pressing the power button to light up the screen
● Optimized the detention issue of Bluetooth earphones during PUBG
● Optimized fluency of photographic preview interface under portrait mode
Known issues fixed
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that failed to register VoWiFi
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that black borders shaded the interface during PUBG when the phone switched from vertical to horizontal orientation
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera reddish in some outdoor backlight scenes
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that rear camera photographic preview interface greenish when camera flash was switched on and off repeatedly
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that green line was shown on photographic preview interface under panorama mode
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that flash icon didn’t match the actual state
● Fixed the issue that night mode didn’t work in some scenes
● Fixed the display issue of number and percent sign in power-off state
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that no service in Iraqi Tishknet SIM card
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that CMCC SIM card failed to data roaming in Cambodia
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that emergency call didn’t show name