realme launched realme 5s in India last year running Android 9.0 based ColorOS 6.1. realme 5s received Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update a couple of months ago. The device received C.53 update last month bringing July Android security patch along with several other optimizations. Today, realme has started rolling out a new update for realme 5s with August Android security patch. realme 5s August 2020 update comes as build RMX1911EX_11_C.55 and bring several changes.
[19th September, 2020] realme has started rolling out a new update. The update comes as build RMX1911EX_11_C.57 and weighs 205MBs in size.
The update brings various improvements under realme Lab. The new Improvements include Smooth Scrolling and new Super Nightime feature. Now, you can directly long press to uninstall apps from app drawer. It also adds a couple of new quick setting toggles for Focus mode and OTG switch. Along with all this, the update brings various bug fixes and system improvements. realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 5s August 2020 RMX1911EX_11_C.57 update changelogs,
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added Super nighttime standby feature
● Added Smooth scrolling feature
● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
● Optimized the default display of battery percentage
● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
● Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
● Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
● Fixed the issue that the preview and video recording interfaces are dimmed in night scenes while using third-party applications