realme launched realme 6 in India back in March running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0. The smartphone received updates bringing HD support for Netflix and fix for front camera clarity in March, realme 6 Pro received another update in April with utlra-dark-mode and camera optimizations. Now, realme has started rolling out RMX2061_11_A.17 update bringing May Android security patch. realme 6 Pro May 2020 update also brings new charging animation to the devices.
realme 6 Pro A.17 update also brings DocVault ID feature along with optimization for youtube videos. It also fixes xender, screen recording issues along with other bug fixes. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 6 Pro April 2020 RMX2061_11_A.17 update changelogs,
● Android security patch: May, 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature
● Updated charging animation
● Optimized video saturation in YouTube 60HDR mode
● Fixed the issue that the transmission stops after the screen is turned off during the xender sending file
● Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability
● Reduced the floating window of screen recording