realme 6i made it’s global debut in Myanmar a few months back and has been launched in UK, Europe, and Pakistan since then. realme 6i runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. realme 6i received A.23 update a couple of months back with June security patch and camera optimizations. Today, realme has started rolling out a new update with July Android security patch to the device in several regions. realme 6i July 2020 update comes as build RMX2040Eu_11_A.24 and brings several optimizations to the device in Europe. And RMX2040_11_A.27 in Russia, Pakistan and Vietnam
realme 6i A.24 update brings Optimized the display of battery icon when charging. and also Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call and Optimized the speed of camera cold start. Apart from these, the update also brings with it various bug fixes and improved system stability. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 6i July 2020 RMX2040EU_11_A.24 Europe update and RMX2040_11_A.27 in Russia, Pakistan and Vietnam
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added system language: Serbian
● Optimized the speed of the App Startup from the recent apps
● Optimized the speed of application installation
● Fixed the issue that the phone cannot be woken up by pressing the power button
● Optimized the display of battery icon when charging
● Optimized the speed of camera cold start
● Fixed the issue that non-emergency numbers are incorrectly displayed
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call