realme 6i made it’s global debut in Myanmar a few months back and has been launched in UK, Europe, and Pakistan since then. realme 6i runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. realme 6i received A.16 update a couple of months back with May security patch and camera optimizations. Today, realme has started rolling out a new update with June Android security patch to the device in several regions. realme 6i July 2020 update comes as build RMX2040_11_A.23 and brings several optimizations to the device in Europe, Russia and Pakistan.
realme 6i A.23 update brings optimized audio quality when playing games. and also fixes the 0 fps issue in-game center and the lagging issue when using a fingerprint to unlock the device. Apart from these, the update also brings with it various bug fixes and improved system stability. realme follows a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 6i July 2020 RMX2040_11_A.23 update (Europe, Russia, Pakistan) changelogs,
● Optimized game audio quality
● Optimized system stability
● Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing power button to light up screen
● Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using fingerprint to unlock
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
● Updated Android security patch (June,2020)