realme launched the successor to realme 6 pro, the realme 7 Pro in India few weeks back. realme 7 Pro runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. Last month, the realme 7 Pro had received its first update in India with September Android security patch. realme 7 Pro September 2020 update came as build RMX2170_11_A.11 and bought various improvements to the device. Now, realme has started rolling out the October Update for realme 7 Pro with October Security Patch. The update comes as RMX2170_11_A.17 and brings several improvements to the device.
The A.17 October 2020 Update for realme 7 Pro brings various improvements to the camera section. The company claims to have fixed the overexposure issue of the front camera. realme also says that they have optimized the color shift and dynamic range of the rear camera. The brand has also fixed the minimum brightness when consuming media content. The update also fixes the screen’s probabilistic issue dimming after unlocking the device using fingerprint and the issue of slow charging in certain scenarios. As a whole, the A.17 October 2020 Update brings with it several bug fixes and optimizations for the realme 7 Pro.
realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure stability. The update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme 7 Pro October 2020 RMX2170_11_A.17 update changelogs:
● Android Security Patch: October, 2020
● Optimized the overexposure of the front camera
● Optimized the color shifts of the rear camera
● Optimized the dynamic range of the rear camera in 64M mode
● Optimized the minimum brightness when playing videos
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that the screen dims after fingerprint unlock in outdoor scenarios
● Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to fast charge in some scenarios