realme had recently announced it’s new 1+4+N policy, which chalked out the company’s plans related to expansion in the Indian market. To follow up on the plan, realme has launched the realme Adventurer Backpack in a launch event in India today along with realme X3 SuperZoom, realme X3 and realme Buds Q. realme Adventurer Backpack is realme’s another attempt in the lifestyle category of products in India and looks like a solid offering in this space. Talking about realme Adventurer Backpack itself, the backpack is made from 650-D High-Density Oxford Cotton and sports a silk handle. Other key points of the Backpack are as follows:
- Retro Clamshell Design: The backpack is inspired by military-style backpacks, and while donning a retro look, thanks to its classic braided belt and clamshell buckle design, it is meant to be used for the daily commute.
- 32L Capacity: It has multiple pockets that can store anything from a power-bank to a water bottle and a sleeve section that can house even 17″ laptops.
- Travel-Friendly: With frequent travelers in mind, realme has provided a luggage belt that one can be used to attach the Backpack to a suitcase.
- Shoulder Straps: To further aid the comfort of the user, realme has provided thickened straps that are made of the Pearl Cotton Material which while being environmentally friendly, is stress-reducing, moisture-proof, and heat-dissipating.
- 650D High-density Oxford Cotton: This material goes under four-level waterproof treatment, thereby keeping the contents kept inside the Backpack dry even in rains.
realme Adventurer Backpack looks like a solid offering overall especially at the lucrative price of INR 1,499, that realme has launched it at. The backpack will available only in Black color for now and more colors will be launched in future. It can be purchased via realme.com, amazon.in and flipkart starting July 1. For more such coverage keep following realme Central. You can also follow us on Twitter and Telegram for the latest realme News.