realme launched the realme C2 along with realme 3 Pro in the country back in April running ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). Even thought it is a budget device, realme keeps pushing update for realme C2 every alternate month. realme C2 is expected to receive Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update in Q3 2020 as per the official schedule. realme doesn’t follow a fixed update frequency but the company rolls out updates frequently.
realme UI updates rolled out for the realme C2 till date,
- [2020, July 21]: realme has started rolling out Android 9 based RMX1941EX_11.A.28 with July Android security patch. The update adds realme Link and Improved System Stability. [Download]
- [2020, May 14]: realme has started rolling out Android 9 based RMX1941EX_11.A.25 with May Android security patch. The update weighs just 92.5 MBs in size and Improved System Stability. [Download]
- [2020, Mar 25]: realme has started rolling out Android 9 based RMX1941EX_11.A.24 with March security patch. The update brings swipe gestures along with VoWiFi for Airtel and Jio. [Download]
realme usually follows staged roll-out and updates are randomly pushed to a limited number of users and a full rollout takes a few days after the company makes sure there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your realme devices with our dedicated realme UI Update Tracker section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme C2 July 2020 RMX1941EX_11_A.28 update changelogs
● Android security patch: July, 2020
● Added realme Link
● Fixed some known issues and improved system stability