realme launched realme Narzo 10 and realme Narzo 10A in India back in May. realme Narzo 10 runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. realme CMO, Francis Wang has already confirmed that realme Narzo 10 will receive Android 11 update in future. realme Narzo 10 is rebranded realme 6i which was launched in several regions including Europe. Today, realme has started rolling out a new update with July Android security patch to the device. realme Narzo 10 August 2020 update comes as build RMX2040_11_A.25 and brings several optimizations to the device.
One of the major feature in realme Narzo 10 August 2020 update is removal of Cleaner app, powered by Clean Master which was recently banned by Indian government. The Update brings optimizations to flight mode due to which now the bluetooth status is not affected when flight mode is enabled on device. Along with all this, the update brings various improvements to App opening speeds and also brings improved system stability. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. We will update the post with the download link as soon as realme releases download link.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme Narzo 10 August 2020 RMX2040_11_A.25 update changelogs,
● Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Added system language: Serbian
● Added the switch of rotate the guide bars with screen in the navigation key
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Optimized the speed of the App Startup from the recent apps
● Optimized the speed of application installation
● Optimized fingerprint recognition rate
● Optimized the display of battery icon when charging
● Optimized the speed of camera cold start
● Fixed the issue that non-emergency numbers are incorrectly displayed as emergency numbers
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that unable to make a conference call