realme launched realme Narzo 10 along with realme Narzo 10A in june. realme Narzo 10 runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. realme CMO, Francis Wang has confirmed that realme Narzo 10 will receive Android 11 update in future. Now, realme has started rolling out a new update with August Android security patch to the device. realme Narzo 10 September 2020 update comes as build RMX2020_11.A.29 and brings several optimizations to device.
The update brings various improvements under realme Lab. The new Improvements include Smooth Scrolling and new Super Nightime feature. Now, you can directly long press to uninstall apps from app drawer. It also adds a couple of new quick setting toggles for Focus mode and OTG switch. Along with all this, the update brings various bug fixes and system improvements. realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme Narzo 10 September 2020 RMX2020_11.A.29 update changelogs,
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added Super nighttime standby feature
● Added Smooth scrolling feature
● Added long press to copy IMEI in the status information interface
● Optimized the default display of battery percentage
● Added long press to uninstall apps directly in the app drawer
● Fixed the issue that the split screen cannot be used after enable the third-party launcher
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Added OTG Switch toggle to notification panel
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window