realme has been lethargic in the field of caring for enthusiast’s needs by not going on their word and releasing Flashtool on time and led to a petition by the fans. A flashtool is an application that is used for flashing stock ROMs from PC, unbricking devices, wiping data, clean flash a device, installing drivers, shifting from a custom ROM to stock ROM. realme users who are into flashing ROMs have been continuously demanding for official flashtool on realme Community and social media platforms. Today, realme has officially announced that realme X2 Pro is compatible with this Flashtool.
Before starting to flash your realme X2 Pro using Flashtool, there are some of the rules to be followed
- Flashing will result in wiping user data, so make a backup of the data beforehand.
- Your device needs to have an unlocked bootloader.
- Your device needs to be in the fastboot mode by pressing the power button & volume down key when the phone boots
- The flashtool only supports official Android 10 based realme UI 1.0
- Flashtool supports only Indian models, for now, compatibility with others may not be guaranteed.
- Boot into fastboot mode by the above method and connect to the PC.
- Open the Flashtool in your PC and select browse. Navigate to the downloaded package file
- Tap on loading device and wait for the tool to detect the device which will be in alphanumeric
- Once detected, tap on the Flash button and confirm on the next Pop-up to start flashing
- The process may take 10-20 minutes to complete
realme says that flashing realme UI using flashtool will not void your warranty and does not support rolling back to Android 9. Support for more realme phones is coming soon. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.