realme launched realme X2 Pro in India back in December with Android 9 based ColorOS. realme has already rolled out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update for realme X2 Pro. Last month, realme rolled out C.28 update bringing June Android security patch, realme Link and more to the device. Today, realme has started rolling out July Android security patch update to the device. realme X2 Pro July 2020 update comes as RMX1931EX_11_C.29 and weighs 424 MBs in size.
One of the major feature in realme X2 Pro July 2020 update is removal of Cleaner app, powered by Clean Master which was recently banned by Indian government. The Update brings optimizations to flight mode due to which now the bluetooth status is not affected when flight mode is enabled on device. Along with all this, the update brings various improvements to game space and also brings improved system stability. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme X2 Pro July 2020 RMX1931EX_11_C.29 update changelogs,
● Updated Android Security Patch: July, 2020
● Optimized the probabilistic crash issue in Game Space
● Fixed the probabilistic setting data loss issue after update
● Optimized flight mode, Bluetooth status will not be affected after flight mode is turned on
● Fixed the probabilistic crash issue when enter settings
● Fixed the voice jam issue when connected to Bluetooth headset using LDAC codec
● Fixed the low minimum volume issue when connected to the Bluetooth headset
● Fixed some interface display issue in dark mode