realme launched realme X2 Pro in India back in December with Android 9 based ColorOS. realme also rolled out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update for realme X2 Pro. Last month, the company rolled out C.27 update bringing May Android security patch and DocVault ID feature . Today, realme has started rolling out latest June Android security patch update to realme X2 Pro. realme X2 Pro June 2020 update comes as build RMX1931EX_11_C.28 and weighs 424 MBs in size.
realme X2 Pro C.28 update adds realme Link and realme PaySa as system app. This update also fixes PUBG lagging and fps drop issue. The update further optimises screen recording and transparency of the slide back gesture style. The update also brings improved system stability and fixes other bugs. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme X2 Pro June 2020 RMX1931EX_11_C.28 update changelogs,
● Updated Andriod security patch（June，2020）
● Added realme PaySa (India only)
● Added realme Link
● Modified default state of power saving mode auto-off switch to turn on
● Modified default state of screen brightness reduction switch in power saving mode to turn off
● Optimized PUBG lagging and fps drop issue
● Optimized screen recording feature
● Optimized transparency of the slide back gesture style
● Fixed some known issues and improved system stability