realme launched realme X2 Pro in India back in December with Android 9 based ColorOS. realme has already rolled out Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 update for realme X2 Pro. Last month, realme rolled out C.31 update bringing August Android security patch, smooth scrolling feature and more to the device. Today, realme has started rolling out September Android security patch update to the device. realme X2 Pro September 2020 update comes as RMX1931EX_11_C.32 and weighs 424 MBs in size.
The update adds a new application named Soloop. Soloop is an video editing tool that lets you edit your videos on the ago without need of any third party applications. The update also fixes the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar while switching to Super power saving mode. Along with all this the update brings various bug fixes and imrpoved system stability to the device. realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme X2 Pro September 2020 RMX1931EX_11_C.32 update changelogs,
● Updated Android security patch: September, 2020
● Added Soloop
● Fixed the probabilistic crashing issue when renaming
● Fixed the display issue of the battery icon in the status bar while switching to Super power saving mode
● Fixed the probabilistic issue of unable to turn down the brightness after turning on the Power saving mode
● Fixed the missing prompt window when swiping upward to exit in horizontal-screen games
● Fixed the noise issue in Marvel Contest of Champion
● Fixed the probabilistic restart issue caused by network stuck
● Fixed the probabilistic noise issue of Whatsapp when playing voice messages in the background
● Fixed the probabilistic issue that the fingerprint pattern is displayed when using Face unlock to enter the locked apps