realme launched the realme X3 yesterday in India. realme X3 runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. The device will go on sale in India starting 30th June but before the first sale, today, realme has started rolling out a new update with June Android security patch to the device. realme X3 June 2020 update comes as build RMX2081_11.A.31 and weighs 195 MBs in size .
realme X3 A.31 update adds realme Link and realme PaySa as system app. The update brings optimised screen brightness as well, since multiple people have been complaining about the low sunlight visibility. It fixes the occasional heating issue of fingerprint scanner and improves photographing quality. The update also brings improved system stability and fixes other bugs. realme follows a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. We will update the post with the download link as soon as realme releases download link.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme X3 June 2020 RMX2081_11.A.31 update changelogs
● Updated Android security patch (June,2020)
● Added realme Link
● Added realme PaySa
● Optimized screen brightness
● Optimized the occational heating issue of side fingerprint scanner
● Optimized the occational device crash issue while using the device
● Optimized photographing quality, and fixed some known issues
● Fixed the occational lagging issue when using device
● Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability