realme launched realme X3 SuperZoom in Europe a couple of months ago. realme X3 SuperZoom runs on Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box. Last month, realme had rolled out update bringing July Android security patch to realme X3 SuperZoom. Today, realme has rolling out a new update with August Android Security Patch . The realme X3 SuperZoom August 2020 update comes as build RMX2081EU_11_A.40 and brings some new features to the device in Europe.
The update brings various improvements under realme Lab. The new Improvements include a new Super Nightime feature and much more. It also adds a new auto scrolling feature when taking scrolling screenshots. The update brings new Super Power Saving mode and Multi-User support to the device. Along with all this, the update brings various bug fixes and system improvements. realme says it is a staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme X3 SuperZoom August 2020 RMX2081EU_11_A.40 update changelogs (Europe)
● Android Security Patch: August, 2020
● Added the Super nighttime standby feature
● Added auto scroll feature in scrolling screenshot
● Added Super Power Saving Mode
● Added Icon Pull-down gesture feature in launcher settings
● Added return button in the screenshot preview interface
● Added Multi-user feature
● Added Quick guide feature in the battery setting interface
● Added Quick guide feature in the security support interface
● Added Quick guide feature in the other settings interface
● Added automatic downloads option for app updates in the Wi-Fi interface
● Optimized status bar viewing, added second display option
● Added independent Switch toggles of focus mode
● Optimized viewing for system update prompt pop-up window
● Optimized “Mute-Bell-Vibrate” icon state
● Fixed the probabilistic connection issue when using Wi-Fi
● Fixed font display issue of charging animation
● Fixed crashing issue when opening hidden apps with access codes