realme launched realme X50 Pro 5G in Europe last month, realme shipped the smartphone running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0. Last week, realme had rolled out an A.20 update for the smartphone bringing 4K 60fps video recording along with other optimizations. Now, realme has started rolling out a new update bringing the May Android security patch to the device. realme X50 Pro June 2020 update comes as build RMX2076EU_11_A.22 and brings major camera and video improvements to the device in Europe.
realme X50 Pro A.22 update optimizes 4K 60fps recording which was rolled out with last A.20 Update. It also further optimizes the viewing of 4k 60fps videos and heating of the phone while shooting it. The new update also optimizes the audio quality and partial display issue. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
realme X50 Pro June 2020 RMX2076EU_11_A.22 Europe update changelogs,
● Updated Android security patch May 2020
● Updated system static wallpapers
● Added vibration intensity adjustment option
Known issue fixed
● Fixed the issue of main screen hanging during Arena of Valor
● Fixed the text display issue while connected personal hotspot
● Optimized audio quality
● Optimized system stability
● Optimized partial display issue
● Improved fluency while previewing 60 FPS 4K video
● Optimized heating issues while recording 60 FPS 4K video