realme launched realme X50 Pro 5G in India back in February, realme shipped the smartphone running Android 10 based realme UI 1.0. To recall, realme X50 Pro was the first 5G smartphone to launch with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC in India. Last month, the company rolled out C.21 update bringing May Android security patch and DocVault ID feature . Today, realme has started rolling out latest June Android security patch update to realme X50 Pro. realme X50 Pro June 2020 latest update comes as build RMX2076PU_11_A.25.
The update brings improvements to the stability and performance of the network. The update also optimises the gaming experience over mobile data with 2 SIM cards installed. It also fixes the status bar flickering when turning on dark mode. Apart from all this, it brings various bug fixes and improved system stability. realme follows staged roll-out to ensure the stability, the update is randomly pushed out to a limited number of users and will have a broader rollout in a few days after the company makes sure that there are no critical bugs. If you haven’t received the update on your device yet, you can download the update file from the links provided below and flash it manually simply by tapping on the downloaded file.
Keep an eye on updates for your devices with our dedicated realme UI Update section. realme Central aims to become a one-stop solution for realme users across the globe, join us on Twitter, and Telegram.
realme X50 Pro RMX2076PU_11_A.25 June 2020 update changelogs,
● Android security patch: June, 2020
● Optimized the stability and performance of the network
● Optimized the game experience over mobile data with 2 SIM cards installed
Known issues Fixed
● Fixed the issue that Alarm ringing is temporarily showed on the status bar after switching a alarm off
● Fixed the issue that status bar occasionally flickers when switching the Dark Mode on
● Fixed the issue that fonts dosen’t work after applying a third-party fonts
● Optimized the issue that input methods are sometimes double clicked for one tap
● Optimized the compatibility of third-party applications in Dark Mode